My love for Kiehl's

Today's post is all about my love for Kiehl's skincare. Now, I'm not one for splurging on skincare as I have dry skin which can be sensitive I normally treat myself to a good moisturiser and that's that. However I was sent a few goodies from Kiehl's previously this year and after using them for 2 weeks my skin looked and felt so much better! My face looked smoother and plumper and my makeup looked dewy and radiant and I was getting compliments on my healthy looking skin. Therefore when my facial goodies ran out I took a trip into John Lewis to explore the Kiehl's range and see what else was on offer.


The goodies I picked up were; - Ultra Facial Cream - Ultimate Strength Hand Salve - Ultra light Daily UV Defense - Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter

I just had to replace my beloved ultra facial cream as this stuff is my dry forehead saviour for the winter months! I also picked up the hand salve as I heard a lot of great reviews about this and my hands are crying out for a good thick layer of moisture right now. I also wanted to give the UV defense cream a try as I must admit I'm not the best for remembering to put this on everyday but it is important and this year I'm not getting any younger so I'm going to try and protect my skin! Lastly, was the body butter now, I didn't go in there looking for a body butter as I have a whole drawer full at home but I walked past and my nostrils were enveloped in the sugary sweet goodness scent of the soy milk and honey and I just had to get it! The consistency is so much different to a normal body butter this one is less greasy as its air whipped so it soaks in quicker and gives your skin the softest, smoothest, silkiest feel. I am obsessed!

 Have you tried anything from the Kiehl's range? Let me know what to try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment