January Favourites

January is coming to an end- can you believe it? The January blues are nearly over and we are one step closer to the Spring sunshine! I'm really not a fan of January, the shops are full of leftover sale items, the days are dull and there's no more shopping excitement! This months favourites are a mixture of beauty, fashion and food, my skin has been so dry this month so I've been testing out a few different products to give me a more radiant glow, Here are few things that I have been loving;
  Green fur coat- £27            Cream Tie jumper- £28      Ruffle Blouse- £23        Ruffle Jumper- £24
- Anita and Green
I discovered this brand on Twitter, I always love the image they put up and the outfits always look so stylish and not your classic high street style. I am totally obsessed with fur coats during winter and literally trying to buy every possible colour! When I seen their post with a gorgeous bottle green fur coat I was like- I NEED IT! I searched everywhere for my size and discovered the brand is stocked in New Look and Lipsy! They sell the most gorgeous jumpers, skirts, blouses and everything else! I bought a few bits from them in the sales and spent 'quite' a bit of money, I've been loving their brand check them out here; https://anitaandgreen.com/


- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 
I've been suffering with really dry and tight skin this month, I think its due to the heating in our house my skin feels really dehydrated. I've switched up my cleanser and started using a good moisturing mask once a week, what I have really been loving though is this rosewater mist by Jurlique its great for an instant hydration boost for my skin, I like to apply it in the morning and also in the evening after washing my face, I love the rose scent and it feels like the perfect skin pick me up



- Makeup Revolution Iconic Matte Nude Lipstick 
I picked this up just before Christmas and hadn't use it until this month, I am a huge fan of the Makeup Revolution brand and love their eye palettes but never loved their lipsticks....until now! I purchased this solely for the rose gold packaging and the affordable price (£3) and chose the shade Inspiration, all the shades in this collection are nude matte so it is pretty easy to find the perfect shade for you. The texture of this lipstick is so creamy and soft it applies like a dream and dries quickly to a matte, the application feels like a much more expensive lipstick. It is not extremely long lasting but it takes a long time to fade and when it does it doesn't leave your lips looking dry and patchy like others have done in the past. This lipstick has been my go-to for everyday wear the whole of this month and I will definitely be picking more of these up in different shades.


- Jellybean Factory Jelly Beans
These are incredible. I picked these up in TK Maxx in December for a couple of pound and hadn't opened them until this month, now I am addicted! They are so nice and I love all the flavours which include; Vanilla Ice, Christmas Coconut, Lemon & Lime, Raspberry, Cranberry & Apple, Strawberry, Winter Watermelon and Elves Apple. They are so fruity and juicy and YUM. It's probably too late to find these in the shops now but next year I highly recommend keeping a look out for these!


- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear 
I was sent this luxury sample by Lancome to try out, my regular foundation has gone a little dark for me and the moment and with my skin looking so dry I thought I would switch it up and give this one a try. The shade I was sent was 010 Beige Porcelaine and it is the perfect shade for my skin tone. First impressions were that it smelt so clean and fresh and the texture is lightweight and creamy. I used my Real Techniques Expert face brush to buff this into the skin, it blended well and covered any blemishes and dark circles completely. What I loved most about this foundation is the fact when I touched my skin it felt as if I has no make up on yet my skin looked flawless, I feel like my skin can breathe with this on and it does not feel or look cakey. It is extremely long lasting and does not budge all day even through the run to the train and the pouring down rain! The foundation is completely matte so does not give a radiant glow, it does however include SPF15 which I think is an added bonus! I will definitely be purchasing a full size bottle of this, me and my skin loved using and wearing it!


- Charles Worthington Diamond Shine 
The winter weather has not been good to my hair these past few months, my roots are greasy and the ends are dry, split and generally not in a healthy state. In desperate need for nourishment and shine I gave these a try; Charles Worthington Salon at home Diamond Shine collection states to inject life back into lack lustre hair and sparkle instantly with an all day fragrance. After 3 weeks of using these I must admit my hair looks so healthy, soft and shiny I have had compliments on how glossy my hair looks and it feels much better! I must admit the all day fragrance I don't think it quite true but other than that I have been enjoying using these products and will most likely purchase them again.

I'm looking forward to February, I have a new products to test and review, I can't wait to make a start on my Spring wardrobe and see what new stock the stores get in and I also have a mini break booked so will hopefully have plenty of photos to share!

What have you been loving this January? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment